Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
* Learn how to write clearly and creatively the first time - and every time
* Establish good writing habits and get the reader's attention
* Enhance your confidence and effectiveness as a communicator
Concise . . .
Authoritative . . .
Effective communication is essential for professionals in every area of business today. Webster's New World Business Writing Handbook introduces you to the fundamentals of good business writing, offering you expert advice in everything from techniques for forming your thoughts to brainstorming and organizing information to proper grammar, punctuation, and usage. In no time, you'll adopt habits that will allow you to see and appreciate your progress as a writer while you learn to criticize your own work for the most dynamic and productive results.
* Provides invaluable information about key business-writing areas, including finance, scientific-technical, advertising, development, and legal and contractual
* Covers not only business letters but also style and etiquette for both e-mail and memos, advertising copywriting, formats and organizational plans for proposals, resum?s, and more
* Explains the principles of effective procedure writing and preparing a powerful presentation
* Outlines the general formats for reports
* Addresses the handling of employee issues and announcements
* Offers a clear, definitive glossary of the most commonly used business-writing terms
Buy Webster's New World Business Writing Handbook by Richard Worth from our Christian Books store - isbn: 9780764564031 & 076456403X upc: 785555060760
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of Webster's New World Business Writing Handbook by Richard Worth today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572