Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
Citing declining coverage of classic English and American literature in today's schools, a primer challenges popular misconceptions while introducing the works of core masters such as Shakespeare, Faulkner, and Austen.
What PC English professors don't want you to learn from . . .
- Beowulf: If we don't admire heroes, there's something wrong with us
- Chaucer: Chivalry has contributed enormously to women's happiness
- Shakespeare: Some choices are inherently destructive (it's just built into the nature of things)
- Milton: Our intellectual freedoms are Christian, not anti-Christian, in origin
- Jane Austen: Most men would be improved if they were more patriarchal than they actually are
- Dickens: Reformers can do more harm than the injustices they set out to reform
- T. S. Eliot: Tradition is necessary to culture
- Flannery O'Connor: Even modern American liberals aren't immune to original sin
Buy The Politically Incorrect Guide(tm) to English and American Literature (Politically Incorrect Guides) by Elizabeth Kantor, George Postma, Kees van der Zwan, Peter Burgess, Peter Kukla, Gregory Volk, Open University & B. Teissier from our Christian Books store - isbn: 9781596980112 & 1596980117
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of The Politically Incorrect Guide(tm) to English and American Literature (Politically Incorrect Guides) by Elizabeth Kantor, George Postma, Kees van der Zwan, Peter Burgess, Peter Kukla, Gregory Volk, Open University & B. Teissier today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572