Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
The Executive’s Almanac is an entertaining collection of facts and figures covering all aspects of business—from the assembly line to the bottom line; from the stock market to the supermarket.
A sample of what’s in store:
• The ratio of the salaries of the average worker to the average CEO is 301 to 1.
• As of 2004, 8.3 million people in the world have $1 million to invest, spend, or save.
• Blue Chip stocks got their name from poker, where blue chips are more valuable than white or red.
• Starbucks was named for the first mate in Herman Melville’s novel Moby Dick.
• The New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol for Mauna Loa is NUT; Men’s Wearhouse is SUIT;
• Sotheby’s is BID; and Genentech is DNA.
Milton Moskowitz has been a business journalist for 50 years. He is the bestselling coauthor with Robert Levering of 1984’s The 100 Best Companies to Work for in America, and he annually updates Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Buy The Executive's Almanac by Milton Moskowitz from our Christian Books store - isbn: 9781594741012 & 1594741018
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of The Executive's Almanac by Milton Moskowitz today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572