Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
Inspiration and Information to Help You Cope With the Emotional Effects of Cancer
Cancer changes our lives-physically and emotionally. The more you understand about your psychological reactions to cancer, the more effectively you can cope. In this powerful book, Dr. Roger Granet, a psychiatrist who specializes in the emotional side effects of cancer and its treatment, draws on two decades of experience as he explains what you can expect emotionally at each phase. Here's advice on:
* Dealing with the diagnosis
* Finding the coping style that's right for you
* Handling the many demands of treatment
* Knowing when to ask for help-and how to find it
* Surviving and coming to terms with a different you
* Handling the fear of recurrence
Written with compassion and clarity, Surviving Cancer Emotionally reveals how we can cope with a devastating illness and turn it into a positive catalyst for embracing life.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572