Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
So, What Do You Think? is a collection of essays from Drury's popular weekly Internet column on religious subjects. It contains classic essays like
* The Worship Wars.
* What to Do When a Leader Has an Affair.
* Ten Persuasive Arguments for Stealing Candy Bars.
* Preparing for the Empty Nest.
* Do You Ever Get Discouraged About the Church?
* Gutsy Ministry.
* Are You Discipling Your Own Kids?
In his readable, provocative style, Drury outlines what is at stake in many current issues and then asks pointed questions that will make you go to the Scriptures to find answers for yourself. This book will entertain you and disturb you; you will ponder it for days. Drury says, "If we can get more Christians thinking about important issues, we'll be somewhat better off-and a whole lot safer."
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572