Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
For Generations, music has been an instrumental and leading force behind movements of unity, support and social healing. Therefore it makes perfect that music has been compiled to address and combat a pandemic that affects eacho and every one of us: HIV/AIDS. When words to speak are not available to express concern, understanding and pain, words set to music continue to fill voids, heal wounds and mend hearts. Each song on this CD has been specifically chosen to reach the hearts of mankind and each song holds within its harmonies and melodies the healing salve necessary for progress to occur.
01. Lift Him Up - Byron Cage
02. Free - Natalie Wilson & SOP
03. Always - Kirk Franklin
04. Healing Grace - The McClurkin Project
05. Gone But Not Forgotten - Percy Brady
06. Its Right And Good - Walter Hawkins & The Love Center Choir with Tramaine Hawkins
07. Where I Belong - Rev. Jackie McCullough
08. I Found It - Dr. Bobby Jones & New Life With The Nashville Super Choir
09. Still I Rise - Yolanda Adams
10. Hold On Be Strong - Kurt Carr Singers
11. Gone With You - Jon Gibson
12. Step Pon Di Enemy - Papa San
13. You Can Make It - New Direction
Buy Not in My Family: Songs of Healing and Inspiration by Various Artists from our Christian Music store - isbn: 0012401358 upc: 886970284028
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of Not in My Family: Songs of Healing and Inspiration by Various Artists today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572