Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
SUBTITLE: My Journey With Jon
- To observe your child. To note that he is different from the rest. His behaviors are irrational, unpredictable, compulsive. He is also creative, talented, exceptional.
- To live with an angry child who hates himself, to see him turn to illegal substances as a way to forget and block out the pain, to hear him talk of wanting to die.
- To stand vigil at a hospital bedside, calling a child back from a deep sleep and death wish to life that is yet another round of struggle, medications, and rejections.
- To resent being controlled by the needs of another who is out of control, to lose my own health and be furious with red-hot anger that he has stolen my life.
- To not have life turn out as you would have chosen, but to know deep down beneath the pain that you've found life and God in ways you never knew possible when all was smooth.
Buy Mother Held Hostage by Borntrager Barbara from our Christian Books store - isbn: 9780972571920 & 0972571922
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of Mother Held Hostage by Borntrager Barbara today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572