Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
The Betty Crocker guide to Italian cuisine features more than two hundred authentic recipes for everything from garlic bread to risotto, along with handy glossaries of Italian cheeses, pastas, herbs, and other specialties.
From pizza to pasta to the classic cannoli, Americans have an enduring love affair with la cucina Italiana -- renowned for everything from its great taste to its beautiful presentations.
Betty Crocker's Italian Cooking has been completely revised and updated, with recipes by Italian native Antonio Cecconi, who provides tantalizing and authentic Italian recipes to delight the palate. With chapters ranging from appetizers to desserts, it is easy to find the ideal, authentic creation for any occasion. But there's more to this book than just recipes -- special features enable you to expand your understanding of Italian cuisine:
* An introduction discusses the cuisines of Italy and how the history of the areas influences the food there.
* Complete glossaries of Italian cheeses, pastas, vinegars, herbs, and olives and olive oils can help you choose the right ingredients.
* Both "first course" and "main dish" servings are included for adapting the dishes to different placement within the meal.
* A menu section provides delicious ideas for creating complete Italian meals, from appetizers and main course to desserts.
* Match Italian wines to the menus you plan.
With 80 full-color photographs and 200 tantalizing recipes, Betty Crocker's Italian Cooking opens the door to the food and culture of Italy."
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572