Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
Shows parents how to enhance their child's communication, listening, and attention skills, offering tips on toys and books by age and development level, creating the best setting for learning, and when and how much to talk to one's child.
Parents profoundly influence their child's language development, including their ability to listen, understand, and communicate. From birth to three years is the crucial window of opportunity during which a child's learning potential is at its fullest and most formative. Now with this amazing book, parents can use the revolutionary BabyTalk program to maximize their baby's language skills- and provide a solid foundation for later learning-"in just thirty minutes a day"
A simple and fun one-on-one program created by a renowned speech and language therapist, BabyTalk is based on extensive clinical experience and is firmly rooted in natural parent-child interaction. What's more, it fits into the normal pattern of your child's play You'll discover how to best talk to your child-and what to talk about-at each stage of development, including how to
- CREATE an environment in your home that most benefits your baby's development
- NURTURE your child to become a confident communicator
- STRENGTHEN his or her ability to concentrate and retain information
- STIMULATE your child with specific toys and books at each stage
- RECOGNIZE problems that may hinder language development
- PRESENT games, play ideas, and words to stimulate the imagination
Use "BabyTalk" to give your baby a lifelong advantage for learning
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572