Books & Bibles
Fashion & Jewelry
Gifts & Giving
Home Decor & Accents
Kitchen & Gourmet
Beauty & Health
Christian Bookstore .Net is a leading online Christian book store.
Shop Christian Books, Bibles, Jewelry, Church Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum & More!
In a reassuring, easy-to-read style, Autism 24/7 encourages parents to pinpoint times when their child's behavior or lack of skills seems to interfere with family functioning. This step helps identify what to teach your child and what goals to set. Other issues related to "What to Teach" include:
- Motivational Strategies and Powerful Reinforcements: Using naturally occurring rewards and token systems
- Teaching Functional Communication Skills: The difference between imitation, responding, and initiating communication, as well as how to resolve different types of communication challenges
- Creating Opportunities for Learning: Determining the steps to teach a particular skill and a routine where you can incorporate teaching the desired skill
Issues related to "How to Teach" include:
- Teaching Techniques: How to choose prompts (verbal, visual, physical, gestural) and how to eliminate them; shaping (rewarding gradual improvement); and video modeling
- Managing Challenging Behavior: Knowing when to teach a new behavior versus when to change the environment
- Evaluating What You're Doing: How to measure progress and collect data
Autism 24/7 gives families confidence and concrete tools to integrate their child with autism into life at home and in their community as much as possible. The book is also an excellent companion to these other Applied Behavior Analysis-based Woodbine House titles: A Picture's Worth; Functional Behavior Assessment for People with Autism; Self-Help Skills for People with Autism; and Incentives for Change.
Buy Autism 24/7: A Family Guide to Learning at Home and in the Community (Topics in Autism) (Topics in Autism) by Andy Bond, Ph.D. & Lori Front from our Christian Books store - isbn: 9781890627539 & 1890627534
The team at Christian Bookstore .Net welcome you to our Christian Book store! We offer the best selections of Christian Books, Bibles, Christian Music, Inspirational Jewelry and Clothing, Homeschool curriculum, and Church Supplies. We encourage you to purchase your copy of Autism 24/7: A Family Guide to Learning at Home and in the Community (Topics in Autism) (Topics in Autism) by Andy Bond, Ph.D. & Lori Front today - and if you are for any reason not happy, you have 30 days to return it. Please contact us at 1-877-205-6402 if you have any questions.
Customer Support: 1-888-395-0572